Re: The Ubuntu Manual Twitter and Facebook accounts.

I think its a great idea, although i dont use twitter or facebook. I see we already have two followers on twitter and three fans on facebook.
Ryan Macnish

Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 00:04:16 +1300
From: humphreybc@xxxxxxxxx
To: waltmenz@xxxxxxxxx; ubuntu-manual@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-manual] The Ubuntu Manual Twitter and Facebook accounts.

Walter, that sounds like a great idea!
Do you want to be in charge of setting up the Facebook profile and tweeting?

2010/1/22 Walter Méndez <waltmenz@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi.
I was thinking about how difficult it is to spread surveys and information out of the ubuntu forums to our really useful target, Windows and Mac users that know or heard something about Ubuntu.

I heard a lot about how people used social networks to get attention, so before someone else get the account names I did it(as team member :D).

So here it's the Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheUbuntuManual
And here the Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Ubuntu-Manual/266794861575

In twitter and Facebook the name "ubuntumanual" was already taken.

So if you think it's a good idea let me know.

Walter Méndez
https://launchpad.net/~waltmenz

--
Benjamin Humphrey

Ubuntu Manual Project Leader
Dunedin, New Zealand

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual

www.interesting.co.nz
www.benjaminhumphreyphotography.com

Shopping Trolley Mechanic If It Exists, You'll Find it on SEEK
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/157639755/direct/01/