Re: Prerequisites to compiling the manual

2010/1/22 Kevin Godby <godbyk@xxxxxxxxx>:

> But, to make the installation as easy as possible, I've included a
> copy of the required package in the pkgs/ directory along with an
> install-pkgs.sh script.  I'll keep the script up-to-date if we require
> more packages in the future.
>
> To run the script:
>
>  cd pkgs
>  ./install-pkgs.sh
>
> Thanks!
>
> --Kevin

Hello Kevin and thank you for providing such a useful tool the team!
I think there may however be an issue since this email has no
attachments and I see no link to a shell script anywhere.  Perhaps it
might be a good idea to just paste the contents of the script if this
is launchpad's mailing list feature playing up.

Regards,
Chris.