Re: Prerequisites to compiling the manual

It took me a moment to work it out, but if you update your copy of
ubuntu-manual by following the directions at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual/Help#Updating%20your%20local%
20branch . Then within your ubuntu-manual folder there will be a folder
called pkgs within that is the script.

Regards
Luke Jennings