Re: The Title

I think that Thomas Cantara's feedback is great. In fact, I support it.

Vish, I don't quite understand what you are saying about alphas and
betas; as I read the wiki page you linked us to, I couldn't find a "only
for use with alpha and beta releases of Ubuntu" warning. The words
aren't even present in the document.

Now, I know that the X.YY are the official way to tag a release, but
sooner or later people will be puzzled with the code names because they
are used much in forums and IRC chatrooms.

PS: Something just occurred to me. How about if we use a title like [The
Ubuntu Manual: Get Started with Ubuntu 10.04/Lucid Lynx] and we make the
word ubuntu big enough to be used in both title and subtitle? That way
it will not look as repetitive. Also, I wrote 'Get Started' as it tells
the user like 'lets do this' instead of 'read this when you want to get
started'. It sounds more inviting and active, in my opinion.