Re: NOTICE: 48 Hours Event

I have just updated the iCal feed for the event along with the wiki.
I've tried to avoid moving people around, but I've had to to allow me to
give my session on the Tuesday morning before I had to leave. [0] This has
meant I needed to move Ilya's talk one hour later. I have also moved the
(talker to be confirmed) editing talks into the middle to fill in the
gaps in the schedule and added a slot for Benjamin to add any of his
final remarks.

Chris Johnson, part of the Classroom Management Team, has asked me to
tell those giving talks that there is a new classroom management bot to
be tested this weekend. Its features include muting the channel, voicing
speakers, updating the topic and passing through questions from the
-chat channel.

I've CCed the ubuntu-classroom list, and I'm sure that someone there
will be able to give more details about its use.

--
Josh "dutchie" Holland <jrh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.joshh.co.uk/