Re: New code

Hey, Martin.

2010/2/24 Martin Lukeš <martin.meridius@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Great work! I could finally compile "my" manual. ;)
>
> My feedback:
> Text on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-manual/Prerequisites is a little bit
> fuzzy I think. Maybe its me but part 6 and 7 took me at least ten minutes to
> understand. ;) Not to mention that part
>>
>> I highly recommend enabling the "create symlinks to standard directories"
>> option.
>
> I read AFTER I installed TexLive and ran install-pkgs.sh script.

Good point!  I'll write some more detail about which options should be
selected during the TeX Live installation.

> As for "Make Translated PDF" button:
> I find it very useful. Perhaps it should be slightly more automated. I mean
> when it want me to press Enter key about twenty-times. (I was confused about
> what to do when it first asked me, so I instinctively press Enter key. :D )
> I think that just detail is that it does not open in Evince. It doesn't
> opened at all. ;)
> BTW, log file is attached if it helps.

It looks like you're missing some required TeX packages.  While the
install-pkgs.sh script installs the packages we directly depend on, it
doesn't install the packages that those packages depend on! I've fixed
this in the latest version.  Please re-run the install-pkgs.sh script
and see if it installs the missing packages.

Once you have the missing packages installed, it should run without
you having to press Enter, and it'll load the PDF at the end.

--Kevin