Re: New code

Hey, Ben.

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 8:28 PM, Ben <6180339gold@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I installed TexLive 2009 and ran your script, but I'm getting this error
> about 'xmpincl.sty' not being findable. I was able to find a copy of it
> online, but I still got an error (attached).

Whoops, I forgot that package.  (We're not actually using it yet, but
it's still required to compile the doc, at the moment.)  I've updated
install-pkgs.sh (again), so please pull down the latest version and
run the install-pkgs.sh script again.  Then you can try to compile the
PDF.

Let me know if you have any further problems.

Thanks!

--Kevin