Re: New code

Hey, Ben.

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 10:24 PM, Ben <6180339gold@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hopefully I haven't gotten too annoying ... :)

Nah, we're just working out all the kinks in the script.

> FYI, I had to manually install ccicons, following the readme ... and it
> still didn't work.

It's finding the ccicons files, but it's also finding the old font
mapping file (pre-2009).  So we'll need to remove that.

Have you installed anything in ~/texmf yourself?  If not, you can
safely remove that entire directory tree.  Before I made everyone
upgrade to TL2009, I had them install the ccicons package to ~/texmf
(using an older incarnation of the install-pkgs.sh script).  Some of
these old files are interfering with the TL2009 stuff.

After you've removed the ~/texmf directory, rerun the install-pkgs.sh
script (just to doublecheck that everything's okay) and then run
'make' again and see what happens.

--Kevin