Re: (german) translation questions

Hey Daniel,

Yeah translation support is still a work in progress. I think rosetta:

a) wasn't designed to work with LaTeX
b) wasn't designed to work well with a project that has a really fast
development schedule

For a) we're using po4a which seems to work okay, but for b) there isn't
much we can do until the writing freeze in March 18th. I think Rosetta was
designed primarily for projects that *have already been completed* and then
need to be translated, so stuff doesn't change all the time. :)