Re: Chapter 6

Hi Jae,

Thanks for picking this up, although I'm relatively sure we did make a
comment somewhere early in that chapter that folder and directory are used
interchangeably. If it's an in-text comment though you are right, might be
better off as a margin note instead to make it more visible.

I'm at work at the moment so can't check this out but I'll have another look
when I get home.

JaminDay