Re: SCREEN SHOTS reminder

Hey there,

That's awesome! We are currently developing a python program called
Quickshot to make it nice and easy for you to capture screenshots.

It will be ready by April 1st, then you can start capturing screenshots.

We'll be letting everyone know around then, and also putting
instructions up on the wiki on how to download it and take screenshots
using it.