Re: Please pull before committing!

Hi Benjamin,

Can I just clarify something for those using Ground Control.

>From memory, when you click 'update' (ie pull) to make sure you have the
latest revision, then make changes to a file, your only option in Groud
Control is to then 'commit changes'. If I understand it correctly, the
sequence would be:

1. First click 'update' (pull);
2. Make changes;
3. Commit changes;
4. Click 'update' again (to pull any new revisions)
5. Then click 'upload' (ie push your commited changes to the main branch).

Please correct me if I am wrong!

JaminDay