Re: quotes

Well, it's actually not that easy.
I wrote we use those quotes in hand-written expression. When we write quotes
on PC we're depending on text editor to automatically change "these" to
„these“ since on our keyboards is just "this" character as double quotes.

Is there a "simple"/any way to do this?

---
Regards
Martin Lukeš
P.S.: Please keep the communication history