Final draft of the US English manual

Hello, everyone.

I've uploaded the final draft of the US English manual.  If you have a
few minutes, I'd appreciate it if you would page through it and let me
know of any bugs you notice.

   http://builds.ubuntu-manual.org/builds/ubuntu-manual-final-draft.pdf

You can either reply to this email with the bugs you've found or
message me in the IRC channel.  If I'm offline when you message me on
IRC, I'll see your message when I wake up.

I'm hoping to upload this to lulu.com later today or tomorrow so I
have time to set things up and make sure it's ready for purchase
starting the 29th.

Thanks again for all your help and hard work!  We've come a long way
in the past few months, and it's only been possible with your
contributions.

--Kevin

Follow ups