Re: Final draft of the US English manual

The index looks pretty bad. There are nearly-duplicate entries like:

Apt, 123
apt, 123
Apt-get, 123
Apt-get, 123-125, 137
F-Spot, 27
F-Spot Photo Manager, 83
gedit, 123
gedit Text Editor, 27
Nautilus, 29-32, 34, 130
Nautilus File Manager, 121

Others include (Ubuntu) Software Center, Pidgin, Rhythmbox, (Mozilla)
Firefox

I reported this via the Google Docs form shortly before string freeze but
maybe my bug was lost.

Jeremy