Re: how to recapture several screenshots

On Wed, 2010-04-28 at 11:04 +0200, Fran Dieguez wrote:
> > All of the screenshots are now back in
> > lp:~ubuntu-manual/ubuntu-manual-screenshots/gl . I did remove quite a
> > few even harder screenshots but couldn't justify removing more. If you
> > drop me an e-mail when you have done the last two. I will uploaded them
> > as soon as I read it.
>
> Ok, at galician language we have taken all the screenshots that allow
> quickshot but, there is some screenshots that are at english folder that
> quickshot doesn't allow to capture.

Just fill you in on the use of the screenshots below.
> help-and-network.png
This is not being used in the manual

> 08-grub-boot-screen.png
This was very hard to get so we decided to use the same one through out

> wired-network.png
This is just an icon so is the same for all languages
> 01-wubi.png
Not in the manual
> 01-ubuntu-login.png
Also hard to get the virtual machine to the right resolution. So we used
a universal one here as well.

> megan.png: awesome women, I wonder if she uses Ubuntu
Not in the manual
> For other hand, now at ubuntu-translator mail list are discussing the
> ubuntu start page localization. Currently isn't untranslated so you have
> to expect that this capture have to be retaked.
>
> Greetings!
I have uploaded the last two pictures to bzr. Thanks very much for your
work.

Luke