Re: Ubuntu Manual translation

This is a very good guide. While it does not go into using many applications
or hardware (preferring to focus on installation, using the desktop,
software management, and a few advanced topics), the manual uses really
clear language and wonderfully helpful screenshots.  I think that even for
people who do not read Russian the guide is a good example to glance at.

At the same time, I think that our team's manual has a very different focus
and delivers a very different type of a product. We provide a lot more
breadth and I would say are friendlier to newbies by throwing much less
jargon/detail at them as a rule. We also have the constraint (and the joy)
of developing an internationalizable manual, which means that we can't have
the same amount of humor or slang.

Dmitry, since we're using compatible licenses, and really aim for the same
goal, I would urge us to consider merging our projects at some point
(perhaps for Maverick?). It is clear to me that the Russian guide was put
together with a lot of love and dedication, and a great deal of attention to
detail and focus on the user. I think it would be a great service to our
userbase to have these two approaches brought together in the future.

-ilya haykinson