Re: Tabula rasa

Hey Kevin,
Im no bzr pro but i do use it a fair amount. I think as long as the original branch is kept on launchpad until we are completely sure that all required files have been migrated to the new branch, we should be ok.
Although does anyone know of any options in bzr to make this task any easier? If not i will have a look this afternoon.
Ryan Macnish