Re: How to commit code

I created a script to automate this process. I recommend that this be
included in the branch as to make it easier and to prevent mistakes. Here is
the script:

#!/bin/bash

#Copyright (c) 2010, Jason Cook

#All rights reserved.

> #Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
> modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:

>         #Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
> notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.

        #Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
> notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
> documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.

         #Neither the name of the Jason Cook  nor the names of its

C=$@

> echo "Released under The BSD License"

> if [ -n "$C" ]; then

        echo "CD Ubuntu Manual Directory"