Re: status german translation

On Fri, 2010-06-18 at 18:46 +0200, Daniel Schury wrote:

> 10)
> applications: Anwendungen
> command-line applications: Befehlszeilenanwendungen
> Revision number: Revisionsnummer
> Revidion date: Revisionsdatum
> what do you mean by colophon text?

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kolophon_%28Schriftst%C3%BCck%29
It mentions the fonts used, which are no the same for all languages.
In this case, same as the English version.

> copyright: already in bzr
> what do you exactly mean by license appendix?
> i.e.: das heißt
> e.g.: zum Beispiel (will both be written with a capital letter, if the
> stand on the beginnning of a sentence (even when it's not likely))
> \dash: with space before and after please. But I corrected this by
> myself so far ? revert it?

In case Kevin wonders, there should indeed be space before and after a
dash in German.

> 18) where to check?

The normal title page in German is ready since long. Half title is
Kevin's job. Lulu cover is my job, once Kevin can give me the dimensions
(thickness of the back depends on number of pages).

> Hate it, when mails don't do, what they're supposed to be -.-

Yeah, know that. BTW, it can do wonders to collaborate via IRC
(#ubuntu-manual on FreeNode), even though timezones and working hours
are a limiting factor.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: