4) checked

5) checked

6) checked

7) checked

8) checked

9) checked

10)
applications: Anwendungen
command-line applications: Befehlszeilenanwendungen
Revision number: Revisionsnummer
Revidion date: Revisionsdatum
what do you mean by colophon text?
copyright: already in bzr
what do you exactly mean by license appendix?
i.e.: das heißt
e.g.: zum Beispiel (will both be written with a capital letter, if the
stand on the beginnning of a sentence (even when it's not likely))
\dash: with space before and after please. But I corrected this by
myself so far ? revert it?

11) Already sent

12) checked

13) more or less ok, german is difficult there

14) checked

15) checked

16) checked

17) checked

18) where to check?

19) Should be DIN-A4

20) checked

21) checked

Hate it, when mails don't do, what they're supposed to be -.-

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Daniel Schury