Re: status of german manual?

On Mon, 2010-06-28 at 21:56 +0200, Daniel Schury wrote:
Hi,

Please can you translate the attached tex file and send it back. You can
ignore any lines with a % at the start.
Please can you translate the words
Title Page
Colophon
Creative Commons Notice

I think that is all for now I will have a think about anything else that
needs adding.

Thanks

Luke

Title page
% Copyright page

\clearpage

\thispagestyle{plain}

%\includexmp{cc-by-sa}% include XMP CC-BY-SA license

\null\vfill

\noindent Copyright \textcopyright{} \the\year{} by The Ubuntu Manual Team. Some rights reserved. \ccbysa

\bigskip

\noindent This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Attribution--Share Alike 3.0 License. To view a copy of this
license, see \hyperref[ch:license]{Appendix~}\ref{ch:license}, visit
\url{http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/}, or send a
letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco,
California, 94105, USA.

\bigskip\bigskip
\makeatletter
\ifthenelse{\boolean{@ubuntu@print}}{%
  \noindent\textit{\plaintitle} can be downloaded for free from \url{http://ubuntu-manual.org/}.
  We permit and even encourage you to distribute a copy of this book to
  colleagues, friends, family, and anyone else who might be interested.
}{%
  \noindent\textit{\plaintitle} can be purchased from \url{http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/getting-started-with-ubuntu-1004/10793559}.
  A printed copy of this book can be ordered for the price of printing and
  delivery. An electronic copy of this book can be downloaded for free. We
  permit and even encourage you to distribute a copy of this book to
  colleagues, friends, family, and anyone else who might be interested.
}
\makeatother

\bigskip
\noindent\url{http://ubuntu-manual.org}

\bigskip

% Show the revision information if it's present
%\IfFileExists{revision.tex}{\begingroup\parindent=0pt\parskip=0pt\ttfamily\obeylines\input{revision}\endgroup}{}
\begingroup\parindent=0pt\parskip=0pt\input{revision}\endgroup

\clearpage