What is wrong with Ubuntu Manual Lucid-e2

As a member of the Dutch translation team I have translated many strings on Launchpad: https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/lucid-e1/+pots/ubuntu-manual/nl/. As from yesterday, I have switched to translating here: https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual/lucid-e2/+pots/ubuntu-manual/nl/. The problem is that my translations from Lucid-e1 now appear in Lucid-e2 as suggestions. This means that I have to click on all the strings I have translated to change the status from Suggestion to Translated and reviewed by. This means a lot of extra work. There is another difference with Lucid-e1: in Lucid-e2 my name, Hannie Dumoleyn, is not mentionned in the list of "Contributors to this translation". Could there be a relation between this and the suggestions problem?
I hope someone can help me with this.
Thanks,
Hannie Dumoleyn

Follow ups