Re: Attention, translators!

Our (Czech) status is nearly 60% translated.
Sad to say I don't have any spare time to do anything regarding Manual now -
new job, etc. ... Hopefully in a few days it will be better.
Another hiccup is that I'm alone for the whole translation. ... for a while
now.

To sum this up - I'd really like to have Czech translation done before
Maverick is out but it strongly depends on amount of my spare time.

---
Regards
Martin Lukeš
P.S.: Please keep the communication history