Attention, translators!

Hello.

I just wanted to touch base with the translators and see how things are going.

So far, we've released the Greek and German editions of the Ubuntu manual.

There are a number of other translations that appear to be near
completion according to the Launchpad page:
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-manual

For those translations listed at 100% complete, what's your status?
Are you working on editing/proofreading?  Or are you waiting on me for
something?  (If you're waiting on me, please send me an email!)

For everyone else: write a quick note letting us know how things are
going.  Is there anything we can help with?

I've got a few folks volunteering to help you fix any LaTeX errors so
that your PDFs compiling successfully again.  If you'd like help with
this, just ask.

Thanks for all of your hard work in translating the Ubuntu manual!

--Kevin Godby

Follow ups