Re: [Training Community] Training Materials

Canonical won't be working on any 'official' updates to that branch. However, the work of the Ubuntu Manual Project is a far better resource that is already updated to 10.04 LTS. Now that I have some volunteer time again. I will start an effort to add some 'teaching/instructional' support materials such as a slide deck and instructor guide to the manual materials.

You can find the manual at:

http://ubuntu-manual.org/

cheers,

Dinda