Re: Cover page for Maverick

I think this is a good idea. It might be difficult reinventing the cover
each release. Perhaps pick a design like [1] each LTS then just change
the wallpaper and make little tweaks. Personally, I think a new cover
every release would be cooler, but I'm not sure how feasible it is.

[1]
http://www.amazon.com/Official-Ubuntu-Book-Benjamin-Mako/dp/0137081308/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1283243654&sr=8-4