Re: Wake up Project !

Yep, i have noticed the lack of progress and direction too.

Ok, to get an idea of where we are at:

Is the title page done?

Is all the new content written?

Are the credits ready?

What is going on with Quickshot? Are we ready to take the screenshots?

Are we ready for writing freeze?

Can the relevant people answer these questions please? (thorwil, godbyk,
flan, jenkins, etc)

Ryan Macnish