Re: Releasing manuals less often, ditching translations

Am 05.11.2010 11:46, schrieb Chris Woollard:
In addition to the LTS manual, it might be worth doing a New Features guide every release that just contains changes since the LTS. Obviously this would be a lot shorter than a full manual release, so should be easier to do. Maybe just containing an updated installation chapter and a chapter about other new features. Considering that with 11.04 the default interface is changing to unity, it might be useful.

Let me know what you think?
great idea! We just should consider to have a new manual for major differences to previous released versions. If "nothing important" changed, we don't need a new manual.

Jonas