Re: Releasing manuals less often, ditching translations

I have been thinking quite a lot about the idea of doing a new manual only
for the LTS release. This could be a reasonable idea considering the amount
of time and effort involved in writing a manual.

In addition to the LTS manual, it might be worth doing a New Features guide
every release that just contains changes since the LTS. Obviously this would
be a lot shorter than a full manual release, so should be easier to do.
Maybe just containing an updated installation chapter and a chapter about
other new features. Considering that with 11.04 the default interface is
changing to unity, it might be useful.

Let me know what you think?

Thanks
Chris