Re: Ubuntu Manual Translations

Well, I think the translation process could be really speed up, if we
have a platform which does not forget the work every now and then. The
basic chapters do not really change over time, so this is done once and
maybe only a little bit polished over thime.

So I think that a release every 6 month could be realistic (at least for
the german team). It was only a little bit frustrating this time,
because lauchnpad threw a lot work away...

Daniel