Re: Not happy at all

Hi Hannie,
the fact that lp isn't acting as we would like as translators is a known and
the only thing we can do is copy n paste the lucid-e1 string to lucid-e2
string and translated the minor change.
Lp is speciallized for translating software messages/strings not paragraphs
of a book and because of that we are trying to find an alternative solution
for example a new translation service or platform for the manual editions to
come.

What am proposing you to do is not to translate the lucid-e2, since the
changes are minor and i don't think that they worth the effort of
retranslating the book again -that's my point of view-.

I hope we will find the solution soon, if you have to propose a solution or
an idea, fire it away!

Regards

-John