Re: Using Quickshot to capture screenshots

Hello,

I have corrected the errors in the server the cropping should now work.

On another note there are some screen-shots being taken using a
variation of the default ubuntu gnome desktop. If everyone can make sure
they are using the default theme.

Thanks to all for their work

Luke Jennings (Jenkins)