Re: This might be helpful for the Unity section of the manual

I'm glad to read that Benjamin. I was going to point out (and IANAL),
that by you giving permission here, that should suffice (again, I Am Not
A Lawyer).  But, it's good to know that you'll allow (and encourage)
anyone to copy it.

Have a great day:)
Patrick.