Re: Authors and Editors: Reminder to Commit and Push your updates

Hello Rick,
Today I have started to proofread chapter 2, The Ubuntu Desktop (from
Revision 40). At the very beginning I already came upon a missing word
("is"). What I'll do is this: I save the corrections I make to a file
called ubuntu-desktop_8sept.tex. Then I can do two things, either send
you this file, or push it to LP. Please let me know what you prefer.
Greets,
Hannie

Op woensdag 07-09-2011 om 18:00 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Rick
Fosburgh: