ubuntu-desktop, order of sections

Shouldn't we start this chapter with a comprehensive explanation of the
Unity environment (move description of dash, launcher, top panel and
lenses to section "Understanding the Unity desktop"?).
In the current situation there are only a few lines in the section
"Understanding the Unity desktop", followed by a lengthy description of
GNOME Classic (with a top panel containing menus such as Places,
Applications etc. and a bottom panel). You won't find these in Unity.
I think most Natty users use the Unity environment, so it seems more
logical to me to begin with a complete description of Unity and then
Gnome Classic.
Alternatively, describe GNOME environment in a few lines in the GNOME
subsection in the beginning, and refer to the detailed description of
GNOME classic at the end of this chapter.
Hannie