Re: [Ubuntu Manual] What's the status of your chapter/section ?

One quick question.  Since there are two (or more) ways of accessing
applications (\menu {Dash \then Applications \then Application-name} or
\menu{Dash \then type application name in search box}), do you want us
to pick one or the other, mention both ways, or make a margin note about
the second way at some point in the chapter?

Have a great day:)
Patrick.