Re: Screenshot highlighting

Hi Andrew,
Personally I think this is a good idea. One can also add arrows, balloons etc. to further explain a detail of the image, but only when it is really an improvement, otherwise it will become messy. If the screenshot is in the right resolution I think technically there is nog problem. Why don't you make one example and send it to Kevin to see how it looks in pdf?
Hannie