Screenshot highlighting

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 5:44 AM, herat gandhi <heratgandhi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
> I think you want something like this:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/8hwe2c3m1hpy3qk/ubuntu-manual.pdf
>
> Yes, that is what I had in mind.

Their's sometimes uses both boxes and arrows, which is a bit cluttered.
 (page 20)
The numbering could be useful, but again, may just be more of a clutter.
(page 30)
Sometimes they use multiple colors and word-labels. (page 33)

I would recommend NOT using Ubuntu Orange for the highlights, since most
screenshots will already contain lots of this color. Red, yellow, or blue
may be good choices.

 -Andrew