Re: Screenshot highlighting

Hannie and Kevin,

Here are some examples of where highlighting may be useful.

http://ubuntuone.com/1mVxryxD97EPVryco0o9p4
Here I would need to point out several things: the *Files* button, the *More
* button, and the, *Download file* button.

http://ubuntuone.com/1fD5OExwPwLUDAp6i7ddpJ
This one could use the *Share folder* button highlighted.

Now that I get to looking around at all the screenshots I have taken, these
are about the only two that could use it, and that's because they are shots
of the busy web UI. Most shots of the desktop are pretty self-explanatory.
Maybe poll the authors and see how many shots would benefit from
highlights. For my section its about 2/10, so hardly worth doing.

-Andrew