U1 section advice: mobile apps and other services

A am writing about Ubuntu One and was wondering:
Would it be good to include screenshots of the mobile (Android/iPhone) apps
for Ubuntu One?
If yes, should anything else be discussed about the apps?
Or is are the mobile apps outside of the scope of this project? My plan was
to mention where to download them and just briefly tell they can do, but
would like other input.

Regarding the contact sync and music streaming (music streaming is a paid
service) services, should they be discussed at all? In my personal opinion,
they are not terribly useful services, but I can certainly write on them if
need be.

Thoughts?

-Andrew

Follow ups