Re: [Ubuntu Manual] Ubuntu Desktop chapter needs you !

I thought that I was doing this section. The new ubuntu has not changed that much from the last, I observe, so mostly what will be needed is new screenshots and maybe expanding the chapter. I can do the job of scanning the chapter for changes, but expansions may need to be done by someone else.

John C

>________________________________

          chapter covers the basics of the Ubuntu Desktop environment
          (Login screen, Unity, Launcher, Dash, windows, workspaces,
          HUD).

          critical sections of the manual, maybe the most important. Are
          you interested ?

          people to review the section, find what's good and what's not.
          Also suggestions on how to improve the the section or the
          chapter as a whole would be beneficial too. So if you don't
          have the time to write the section, but you have a little time
          to spare on the chapter you may review it, make suggestions
          etc as i mentioned before.

          reviews and suggestions are necessary for me -i don't have
          much free time so every second hand would be helpful- !

          people can review and make suggestions on Ubuntu Desktop
          section ?

      meeting.  I have already had a look at the first few pages.  But I
      need to get a plain vanilla 12.04 up and running in VB to check
      things out (for instance, I don't think a simple install will have
      a Keyboard Indicator).  Let me know if you want me to continue
      with this, and, if you do, how much of the Desktop chapter you
      want me to be editor for.

Yap i remember that you volunteered last night, but i didn't have your e-mail.

    manual that needs you most is from the start of the chapter till the
    start of the nautilus section. Do this for start and if you have
    more time continue with the rest of the chapter, but contact Hannie
    first.

>>>--
>>>https://launchpad.net/~vibhavp
>>>https://wiki.ubuntu.com/VibhavPant
>>>
>>>,-O.  Ubuntu pre-developer and translator
O    0  `-O'