Re: Ubuntu Manual translations available via software Center

Op 15-06-12 14:38, Kevin Godby schreef:
Hello, Daniel.

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 7:03 AM, Daniel Schury
<Daniel.Schury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Will the translated versions be published the same way?
Sure! If it works well for the English edition, then I see no reason
not to publish the translated editions the same way.

In my view, the translated editions are first-class citizens
along-side the original English edition.

I'm not sure whether or not we should publisher previous editions of
the manual through the Software Center, though.  What do you guys
think?
We could, but since it is only Lucid (LTS) that is translated perhaps we should only put the translated version of Precise (LTS) in the software center, provided it won't take too long to have the translations ready.
Hannie

--Kevin