Re: Reflection and review

I would think (but by no means do I know) that if you're referring to
the styles for the manual (the .tex styles and formats), then it would
be Kevin now. As he's in charge of the manual. Or possibly Benjamin
Humphrey, although he's not in charge of the project anymore.

For my own personal curiosity, can you make some type of tutorial on how
to get started with gummi (not for this project specifically, but in
general) or point me to one, if it already exists. I'm a firm believer
in finding the right tool for the job--and if it's gummi, then awesome.
(Plus, I may use it for a personal ebook that I'm sloooowwwwwwlllllyyy
starting to write).

Have a great day:)
Patrick.