← Back to team overview

ubuntu-manual team mailing list archive

top bar, menu bar, panel or top panel


As a member of the ubuntu manual team I started a discussion on how we should call this "thing" at the top of our screen. As a translator of the official Ubuntu documentation (yelp) I noticed that the word "panel" had been changed to "menu bar" in the Precise version. I would like to discuss this with people from ubuntu-translators and ubuntu-docs as well.
Let me know what you think.

Follow ups