Re: description minimize

Hi Kevin,
Thanks for creating the quantal branch. I now have it installed on my pc and I already pushed the change in the glossaryentry minimize (see below). I will not make any changes to the glossaryentries panel and notification area(other thread on ML) until it is clear how we are going to call the panel at the top of our screen. I expanded the discussion on that to ubuntu-translators and ubuntu-docs ML's, because I think it is important to agree on the general term for this.
Hannie