Re: top bar, menu bar, panel or top panel

With more reactions coming in, I think "menu bar" is the favorite now.
The explanation that this bar holds mainly menu's is a valid one. With the term "top bar" one refers to the location of the bar (at the top of the screen), while the term "menu bar" says more about the contents of the bar. @manual team: if we agree on "menu bar", we can start using this term in Quantal.
Regards,
Hannie