Re: Software Center update

> ... I think most people would search for the title of the application
> or book that they just installed when they're looking for it.

Maybe, but many won't. I did not; I installed the manual and expected to
find it under "manual".

> While I provided a complete description and a list of keywords for the
> Software Center entry, it appears that the only thing that the Dash
> looks for is the title of the 'application' and the edited tagline:
>
>     Getting Started with Ubuntu 12.04
>     Comprehensive beginners guide for the Ubuntu operating system

I still think that we should add the words "manual" and "help" to the
tag line. I can imagine beginners who have installed the manual and
pretty much forgotten about it, who would then use the word "help" to
search for help.

Another idea: What about having the manual included in the default
installation of Ubuntu? Do you think that is feasible?

Paddy