Re: Stepping Down

Hello, Bryan.

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 5:02 PM, Bryan Behrenshausen
<bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As another jam-packed academic term looms on the horizon, I believe
> it's time for me to admit -- not only to you but also to myself --
> that I will no longer be able to assist the project. I will soon take
> on a number of new, exciting endeavors as part of my doctoral studies,
> and these will make writing and editing for the manual rather
> difficult for me.

As a fellow doctoral student, I understand the difficulties you have
in finding time to work on the Ubuntu Manual project.

Thanks for all your work on the project in the past!  And if you ever
feel like procrastinating on your school work or dissertation, you're
always welcome to stop by and help us out again. ;-)

Best of luck with your studies and future work!

—Kevin