Re: New website

That sounds like a good plan. Right now, it's about 10:25 a.m. UTC. I
have to work from about 5:00 a.m. UTC until around 9:00 a.m. UTC
tomorrow (tonight for me), and I normally sleep from about 1:00 p.m. UTC
until around 8 or 9 p.m. UTC (but I can adjust that tomorrow if
necessary).  On Sunday, I'm pretty much stuck with sleeping from around
1 to 8 or 9, as I have to work that evening (from about 12:00 a.m. UTC
until 10:00 a.m. on Monday).

For Kevin, or anyone in my time zone (CDT), I work at 11:00 tonight
until 4:00 tomorrow morning, and normally sleep from 8 am. to 3 or 4 pm.
And, on Sunday I have to work from 7 p.m. until 5 a.m on Monday.

If you want to do it via Skype, my name on there is patrickdickey_52761.
We can meet in IRC also, if that works better.

Have a great weekend. :)
Patrick.